Today we removed context 3, a deposit of dark brown clay running between the external wall of the complex and the trench profile. Below it we have discovered a new context (5) and the possible remains of two masonries. Tomorrow we will continue the excavation of this new context, trying to better define the putative walls and their possible continuation under the SE section.
In the main area of investigation, i.e. the internal part of the complex, the removal of context 2 showed the existence of at least four tile collapses and large black patch. Moreover, a possible base for an earth-beaten/clay wall seems to further divide the area into three rooms. The day ended with the final documentation of all the new contexts and the drawing of the phase plan.